Exceptional coffee just got faster
Introducing the Velocino by Fracino, the state of the art hybrid espresso machine which pairs the convenience of a bean to cup machine, with the simplicity of a traditional espresso machine. Manufactured from the highest quality stainless steel, brass and copper components, it is a reliable and simple to maintain espresso machine, built to last a life time.
This no nonsense new innovation has been specifically designed for sites with a high staff turnover, ensuring consistent, premium quality drinks each time, no matter how inexperienced the operator is. Combining the traditional E61 style chrome plated brass group with an automatic milk frother, advanced programming and an easy to understand control panel, the Velocino allows you to dispense all espresso based drinks straight into the cup at the press of a button.
- Adjustable needle valve for cappuccino air intake, which allows the user to adjust the consistency of the cappuccino foam to compensate for the natural variations in milk, producing a perfect frothy cappuccino.
- Simple and reliable 4 part plastic milk frother with push fit joints, which allows for quick, easy and thorough cleaning. The drinks program also incorporates cleaning pulses which force a small amount of steam through the system after a drink has been made.
- Drinks doses, timings, drinks counters and technical menus can only be accessed by using a programming key, preventing unauthorised or untrained persons from making changes to any of the machine settings.
The control panel has been designed to be as simple as possible to use, with a colour coded system, basic instructions incorporated on the front panel, tactile switches and high intensity LED indicator lights. The clear and easy to read LCD display allows for instant feedback on the status of the machine, minimal operator error and quick and effective staff training.
- Automatically dispenses Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte and Americano with the press of a single button – minimal staff training required.
- Water, coffee, milk volumes and timings can be programmed with optional delays to give the perfect consistency and appearance of drinks, with large and small options.
- Automatic heating cycle guarantees that the machine is only used when at the correct temperature and pressure – ensuring drinks are of the highest quality.
- Automatic cleaning cycles for group and milk frother.
- Automatic on/off feature to ensure the machine is only on during business hours to save energy.
- Non splash hot water for Americano and tea, with large and small options available.
- LCD display to show status of machine.
- All drink and technical programmes require a security key to prevent unauthorised persons adjusting the settings.
- Service cycle counter, with an indicator to show when a service is due.
- Water filter counter to ensure that the water filter is replaced regularly.
- The drinks counter, which gives quantities on each individual drink and water usage.
- 4 different languages available – English, German, French and Italian.
- Milk frother cleaning instructions and an indicator warning light show when the milk frother requires cleaning. This helps to maintain good hygiene and best milk quality.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Automatic on/off timer means that the machine can be set to turn on and off at set times.
- Manual steam valve (on left) which can be used at the same time as the group.
- Dual pressure gauge showing water and steam pressure.
- Group clearance 120mm.
|Model||Groups||Cups Per Hour||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Boiler Capacity||Element Rating||Hot Water Per Hour|